Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

My Sincere Apologies


I have this weird feeling that there are some explanations and apologies I owe you. Mostly it’s because I don’t want you to think that I’m some religious adherence who’s got some holiday all March, April and (as it suddenly turned out) most of May long when I’m not allowed to work, or to touch any instruments of modern civilizations, or to leave my room where I would only fast and sing hymns, or to simply communicate with heretics, and that’s why you didn’t see any posts.
Nah, there are so many more reasons to disappear from the view. Someone could find a decent job and therefore stop blogging. Good birthday celebration can knock someone out for weeks. Taking into account the background of Mrs Lovett’s little joint, you might also think that someone could have gotten arrested for smuggling drugs. And don’t forget that unfair and rude accusations can discourage certain people, especially when there is nothing wrong you have done except for placing an AdSence ad block on your sidebar. Of course, uncomfortable hospital bed sometimes becomes an obstacle (even though I tried to sneak into cafeteria, but kitchen staff did not approve of my camera), especially when you have this weird feeling that your doctor is one of your former “inspirer’s” collaborators and you’re wicked scared that your first pregnancy might end tragically, especially around Passover. Well, I happened to be the lucky one to fall into last two groups – Google AdSense (on which I will elaborate later on) and Hospitals (which I might mention later on) are the ones to be blamed! However, my dears, here I am, on a quest for a better home-cooked meal. As one of those smart guys around our neighborhood used to say – show must go on! Marvelous, my dears, marvelous!

Sincerely yours,
Mrs Lovett

No comments:

Post a Comment